Monday 9 February 2009

What a difference a month makes

The difference is clear

I replied to an email from my grandparents this evening and I gave them an update on the work I've been doing to get my sugar levels back on track. To illustrate the point I gave some statistics about how things have stepped up a gear.

Here we go:
In December 2008
41 tests taken
17 were above 10.0 (this is a high result)
9 were above 15.0 (this is a too high result)
2 were above 20.0 (this is a potentially dangerous level!)

In the month since I started this blog
79 tests were taken
9 were above 10.0
2 were above 15.0
0 were above 20.0

A huge improvement
To keep myself healthy, I should is to keep as many tests as possible below 10.0

In December, 59% were under 10.0
In the month after starting the blog, 89% were under 10.0

That's a massive difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment