Friday 23 January 2009

price i pay

The sleep and sugar levels are under some kind of control. Neither perfect but hovering at acceptability.

My next problem to work towards sorting out, is to rid myself of paying interest to banks. The last time I checked my bank balance it was roughly £1,000 overdrawn and a £3,500 credit card balance on top. Both overdraft and credit card have high interest rates; over 15%. I've been disappointed with how sucked in to an increasing cycle of debt I've become.

This isn't going to be something I can sort out overnight but, I'm going to have a go at reversing the trend. I've set myself quite a tough target; to erase all the debt by 6 months time.

I've decided to allow myself a bit of room for cheating. I have a large paypal payment about to go into my bank, I know I've just been paid this month and I think I may still have a 0% overdraft up to £500.

That said, it's still going to take some dedication to get free from the debt. I'm going to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment